CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pismo Beach


Ahhhhhh the ocean. Keller had an overnight business trip in Santa Maria, CA so the kids and I decided to tag along and go to Pismo beach. We had a wonderful relaxing time doing a little shopping, running in the water, building sand castles and finding sea shells and sand dollars.

I am reminded of God's awesomeness in creating this beautiful earth. It was like I could hear him whispering with each wave. It was a blessing to play with the kids and have a fun day before picking Keller up and heading home.


2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a beautiful picture of your two little ones. What a fun opportunity.

Andrea said...

I'm commenting here again, since you haven't updated ... bad Maria, bad bad Maria. Now I should probably go update mine ;)