CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Homeschool =)


This is our school room. It is part of what we call the Family room.
We also have a nice comfy reading chair and fire place in front of the school area.


Ashten Reading his book before his nap.


Gracie at her home school desk





We started home school co-op today!!!! What fun Ashten had his first pre school class and Gracie started in Young Rembrants and Childrens Languages. Ashten learned all about the rain forest. And Gracie learned some Korean and did a neat drawing of a tree house.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah, I love new posts! Your school area is beautiful ... love the color! Isn't Ashten reading DuckTales? ;)
Love Ya! ~A

Andrea said...

Okay, apparently, I'm the crazy one! For some reason I thought the room was yellow. When I looked at again ... alas, definitely not yellow. I'm sure it is a nice color, though :)