CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving



This was a fun year for us we hosted Thanksgiving here at our new house. We had a wonderful time decorating and making a yummy and healthy Thanksgiving dinner. We had help from my parents and Keller's parents in making the wonderful dinner and desserts. We continued our Pumpkin Pie baking contest. My parents have had this tradition for the last 34 years, I joined in when I was able to cook on my own and Keller joined in when he joined the family. Keller's mom joined in this year too!!! And on top of all the fun Thanksgiving celebration we had the best Thanksgiving present of our little boy turning 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow yes it has already been two years.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

so who won the pie cooking contest?