CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Playing Tag

Yesterday Gracie, Ashten and I played tag in the backyard. It was so refreshing to feel like a kid again. Giggling, laughing, running and feeling the sun and light breeze dance across our faces. The kids chased me till I fell on the grass. Laying there staring at the blue sky, I was so touched by the awesomeness of the big blue above me and remembered being a child and how I could stare at the sky for hours in perfect calm. It was just what I needed and I Thank the Good LORD for those precious moments. With my dad facing cancer we have all been facing our health and living life to it's fullest and I have been reminded that disease or not each and everyday is precious. Many blessings to all our friends and family.

Proverbs 3:5-6


0 comments: